Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hey I m here to make somethings clear. Erm.....quite many people ask me why put so many hot? sexy? man? photo of all about same sex. Actually, I m just admire them la ok ! Gay meh? LOL..as I don't think so ! And anyway, this blog is mine too. I have the right to post any post or any picture right? (I think so...)

So, by the way, now are here to report about the latest news of me too. Well, as you all can see, I looks like still busy in working. But, actually, I was quite busy on my study thingy too. Urm, last post say something about the new college things rite? So, I got the great news now is that I had finally cancelled my course in Metropoint College as well as my PTPTN loans.

Now, the only problem left is, erm....shud I stay in hostel or wat? LOL. Quite unusual to stay outside. But, I must go through this as I grow bigger ha..Am I right? Well, let me take a deep though 1st...xD

No comments: