Monday, December 29, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY !

lalala..long time no post new thing le ha....well , today i want to announce to all of my fren: Finally i found me a job ! Haha good news ha!
Besides than me, some of my fren also got their job already.Like jing shun and wei hong work at City Square there.
My work is at popular work as a cashier. From 11:00am to 9:30pm, work 5 days a week, salary about rm850 something.
I still remember the day when i go interview (29.12.08) , that was so scary for me. I had wait the supervisor for about half an hour . Then, he begin his interview in his office. Fortunately, I was a debater haha, I am not scare at all. The supervisor also surprised my 口才 和 勇气 ....blek.....haha! Anyway the main reason is I was a koperasi naib pengerusi during my secondary school. And he say i am a good choice for him to replace the cashier who so coincidence take her holiday on that day. So lucky man!
Actually i also had interview a few job at there , i mean Kerrys. But sorry lo, to those still considering whether wan to hire me or not de employeer....haha juz kidding.....should gt ppl scold me hao lian + bullshit.....anyway wish me good luck!
So the final main thing that i want to mention in this post is I MAYBE WILL BUSY WHEN THE NEXT YEAR BEGIN. SO,MAYBE I WILL LEFT THIS BLOG BEHIND OF ME LE....SAD! BUT, DUN WORRY,I WILL TRY MY BEST TO POST MY WORKING EXPERIENCE AT POPULAR WITH U ALL DE! HAHA

1 comment:

yeKGuo said...

Goood luck ....




for me ^^



blek ...