Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yo, since SPM exam is round in corner, so i will have no time to update my blog. But, i will try my best to post some interesting thing happen to me or anyone around me. Here we go,

Since the past few post, I had introduced some of my favourite animate. But base on some techincal problem, I been force to stop my introduction. Howerver, I will just briefly finish my introduction here.

My second most favourite animate is Get Backers. In this animate. many of the characters that intersest me such as Mido Ban, Himiko, Kazuki and Shido. These character have different amazing skill as they posesses. Like Mido Ban, he able to use his Evil Eye which allows him to make anyone he makes eye contact with watch a one minute long illusion, though it can only be used a maximum of 3 times per day.
Amano Ginji which posesses the lighting power to defeat his enemy. Kazuki is a master of using strings in battle and also a beatiful man.Shido who have the ability to take on the characteristics of about 100 different types of animals.Himiko who own more than 200 types of perfume poison but only carry a few types in her battle.Among the perfume she use,like Kaenkou (Flame Perfume),Taikakou (Retrogression/Devolution Perfume),Jigenkou (Time Limited Perfume),Boukyakukou (Oblivion Perfume),Tsuibikou (Trailing Perfume or Following Poison),Fushokukou (Corrosion Perfume),Kaiminkou (Sleep Perfume),Kugutsukou (Puppet Perfume),Kasokukou (Acceleration Perfume),and Kaidokukou (Antidote Perfume).

The top favourite animate that i love the most belongs to D-gray man. The story is about how the exorcist deal with the Noah family which desire to destroy this planet. Among the exorcist are Allen Walker which adopted by Mana Walker, the 14th Noah, Lenalle Lee which grow up in the Black Order,headquarters of the exorcist, Arystar Krory, Lavi, the processor of Bookman,Kanda Yu, Miranda Lotto which can control the flowing of time, Chaoji,Marie and Hevelaska.The 5 general who have the most powerful power among the exorcist are Cross Marian, Froi Tiedoll,Winters Socalo,Klaud Nine and Calvin Yeeagar.The Noah family members like Road Kamelot,Tyki Mikk, Jadero and Debitto (Jasdevi), Skin Bolic, Lulu bell and Cyril Kamelot which lead by the Earl of Millenium.

No comments: