Friday, October 23, 2009

Hey there...long time no updated my blog in english dude....

Well, I m kinda busy lately...I noe that our class is having year-end trip to KL rite? But i m not sure yet whether I can go...

Erm...Before this I juz done a presentation with my groups with the topic - SM Entertainment. Well, as everyone noe, the most famous groups singer is under them like TVXQ, SJ, SNSD, SHINee, f(x)... And because of the presentation, I begin to get influence with listening to Korean and some Japanese songs as well. Sorry sorry, Mirotic...

Urm...today 23.October.09 is our college's sport day.Well, I very fortunate can be the master of ceremony of this event since I m only a new student. Today event is so smooth (as not very much people noe how is the real situation actually xD). However dunnoe how is my performance leh...I feel myself cannot really get into the situation...But, I feel that I had try my best...hehe...

最后,如果我的表现不好的话,也有请各路人马原谅我呗。。尤其是我一直有抢麦的感觉 = = 对不起咯,其余的四位司仪!希望我们还有再合作的机会咯^^我会加油的!!!

Wish everyone all the best in everything he/she do !!

5 comments:

MW said...

太久没用英文。。paiseh哦~~
long time din use english...sry ya if cnt understand^^

慧燕 said...

表现很好吖~我有在别的地方听见你们的声音^^

下次还有很多机会主持的^^儿子加油哦

MW said...

是哦?呵呵。。好的阿妈,我会加油的。。^^

yujun said...

我说
你的表现真的很不错哦
很会接话~~~~
^^
下次叫你主持英文的
哈哈!!!

MW said...

英文 == 要死么!呵呵。。还是要谢谢你的鼓励哦^^